The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, happy Monday to ya all. Not a typical hoiday-season Monday, lots of folks working from home, lots of others not working at all. Even brick-and-mortar stores aren't as crowded as other years. I see where a third of all small businesses in NY/NJ are closed. Some states are trying to recall their governors, some I guess would like to lynch them, especially those that flout to orders that they impose on others. Enough about that, I just hope these vaccines get here quickly and do their job.

Beautiful days in store here for this week, "lots of sunshine" says one forecast. If I average out Saturday's chances of rain, we're looking at a 7 3/4% chance, 7 1/2% for Sunday. Gotta go out and water the cactus again, don't believe any of these soothsayers.

Got all the Christmas decorations up that I intend to put up. I was at Pat's house, "Alexa, turn on the Christmas tree lights"... "Alexa, dim the living room lights". Me, I'm one step above old fashion, I push a remote button to turn my tree lights on and actually have to get up to dim the lights. That may change, I have Alexa, I need to install all the gadgets to make her do all these things.

Did watch some football yesterday, watched the Cardinals get beat on the last play of the game..... again....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-30-2020, 06:18 AM