The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning blue

Watching the news anymore is enough to make you want to crawl in a hole. Body counts on covid and now our locals have a doom and gloom stow storm expected late today and through Wednesday. We could get as much as 3 inches of snow. The will probably shut down what schools that are open and Amtrak will probably have to discontinue trains for the duration like they did last winter.  Icon_e_biggrin

We have an appointment to look at a property today that I am hoping will be suitable for my 55 year old daughter and her daughter. She was widowed 10 years ago and would like to sell her place in town and move out a little and this place might work well for her. It needs some work but they are capable.

I am hoping to get some work done in the train room this afternoon.  My plans were shattered yesterday by an unexpected visit from a life long friend from Virginia.  We had a nice visit.  I haven't seen him for over a year. His cousin married my brother and he tries to visit more often but hasn't made it recently. 

MRC should get the defective booster today and I hope they take care of it without any hassle.
Chers
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 11-30-2020, 09:00 AM