The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, "rise and shine", they say. I did rise, not sure about the shine though. Nope Just about to the end of my annual "creeping crud" as I call it. Go see a doctor and they always say, "yeah, it's going around and you caught it". So I just skip that step and wait it out, just like last year and the years before....

The weather lady in TV says that it's been over 100 days since there's been any rain here. Well, there was back then, just over on the east side of town. Our monsoon season turned into a buffoon season. We will need a good 5" of rain this month to even get to normal, and that's more than we've had so far all year.

Going to try to hit Walmart this morning, I'm assuming they still have their Tuesday old folk hour. From what I hear, it's not that crowded. I guess not, it seems like everyone was at the Post Office yesterday. Two huge lines, one for self-serve, the other for counter help. Everyone in line had at least one box, and no, with that many people, it was impossible to maintain social distancing, otherwise the line would have been out the door and down the street.

Just a heads-up, this thread is approaching 4000 posts, we usually start a new one after around 3000, but we got a bit lazy. So when it hits 4000, I'll start a new one. This is #8, and I'm guessing that there's been over 25,000 Hobo Camp Fire posts since we start this.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-01-2020, 06:17 AM