The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, very chilly here yesterday, today will stay in the high 60's. Usually when it's this cold down here, it's snowing up north. Don't know for sure, I don't watch the news much anymore, that includes the weather reports.

Decided to insulate the garage door, something I wanted to do for a while, just couldn't devote the time. Was going to stop at Home Depot early, but there wasn't a decent parking spot, I noticed that a bunch of the choice spots were reserved for order pickup, so I went home and placed my order on their web site. A hour or so later, get an email saying it was ready, parked in one of those reserved spots, someone got my order and put it in the truck bed and I was gone without having to lift a finger. I've got to try that at Walmart, just that when I go there, I usually find things that I didn't know I needed. Icon_rolleyes

Have a great day, and just know that if it's raining where you are, I envy you. If it's snowing, I can do without that.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-02-2020, 06:10 AM