The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, Friday already, wow, can't keep up with the time. Harbor Freight has a 25% off coupon for this weekend. Just that, if you get your magnifying glass out, you will see what it can't be used for. There's a list of products by name and a list of all their major brands that are exempt, leaving very little that it covers. No more freebies either. I guess I don't blame them, they've been generous over the years, but the biggest change there is that their new brands are much more expensive than what they were selling before. They were a good source for a low-cost tool that you needed but would use occasionally.

Speaking of raising prices, stopped by the pawn shop yesterday to pick up some ammo. Paid 5 to 10% more than the last time I bought there. Pat bought some ammo on the Internet, he got it, but when he went to reorder, prices had jumped.  One store up in Prescott claims, "wholesale prices to the public" is selling 9MM for as high as $100 for a box of 50. "Government contract" ammo is $80 a box. The government may want to pay that, but I don't, not to just go target shooting with. 9MM ammo use to go for as low as $10 a box less than a year ago. I'm sure things aren't any different in your area....

Take care and have a great weekend.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-04-2020, 06:29 AM