The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 25 headed for 41 today and tomorrow. The middle of the week will see temperatures of 50+ before dropping back down for next weekend.

Thanks for the kind words on the toyboxes. It was fun building them but I'm glad the project is over. Don - it's certainly not me that's going to fill them!

Enjoyed the football game yesterday. Then took the drone down by the river. The water level was higher than on my previous visit. Must be snow melt from Minnesota which has had lot more snow than we have. Tried taking a drone shot of some geese on the river. Found out later I was turning a light on and off on the drone. I did get a rather poor shot of a hot air balloon. My drone was at 200 ft and I just barely caught the balloon at the top of the photo so he was up there a ways.

This morning is a Formula 1 race. After that it's time to start cleaning up the messes in my shop and the garage. I've been a little lax on housekeeping while building the toyboxes.
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 12-06-2020, 07:08 AM