The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is still cold at 31 this bright morning. High is expected to be 39. They are calling for a frozen mix tomorrow. We will see.

Did some housework yesterday and then ran out to mail Christmas cards and hit the grocery store. I thought I was going to make to the workbench, but something always kept pulling me away and I never made it. Will try again today.

Had a rough night sleeping. Started with my knee and once I got that to calm down my shoulder started. It was near 3:30 am before I was able to fall asleep. Problem is the alarm goes off at 7. I may try to sneak a nap later. I have to run to PetSmart to grab prescription food for the dog, and then the produce store and the meat market.

I have another package lost and/or delayed at a USPS distribution center. This is the third one in the last two months. I have never seen the post office so bad. We had some troubles a few years ago with inconsistent mail delivery but that was our carrier, and that problem was corrected.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 12-08-2020, 08:44 AM