The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning. Slept till 8:45. Wifey was up and took care of the dogs and cat. undefined all stayed quite but had Alexa playing rain sounds to "drown" out noises.

Finally made it to 41 and hazy [was suppose to be sunny]. Nothing much on agenda.

Yesterday must have been accident day. My computer and etc. sits on my Granddaddy's big wooden roll top desk. Have a writing pull outs out. Got up to leave and hit my left hand on the edge of the left pull out. I said to self, "That is going to be a burse." Looked down and blood running down hand. Took a chunk out of top of left hand. Had to put Band-Aid on it to stop bleeding. Who ever heard of such.

Our Gov has added restrictions as majority of counties in NC are red [% positive well up]. Not ours but all the counties around us including Edgecombe and the farms. Nothing can be open after 10PM and can not open before 5AM. I laughed. We all talked about that at lunch at tax hearings. All about the money.

All stay well and have a great day.
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by Chief Eagles - 12-09-2020, 09:32 AM