How to add photos to your posts
I noticed yesterday when I was re-doing the photo placement in that thread in the Academy, that the attachments, as shown in your fourth photo, do not follow a set order.  For example, the first four which I input were listed one after the other, then the next four appeared, in order, working upwards, above the original one first input.  The last four appeared, in order, below the one that had been input fourth.

Obviously, as long as you're paying attention, and are in the process of creating the illustrated thread, this isn't an issue.  However, when I first went to reconstruct the thread, it was impossible, from viewing the list, to determine which numbers represented which photo.  If that had been apparent, I could have merely deleted the photos, then, working from the list of attachments, re-inserted them in their proper place.

Anyway, I know now that to replace missing or mis-placed photos, it's best to simply delete all and start afresh.  Thanks again, though, for upping the limit on attachments:  for a how-to, I think that the text and accompanying photos work best as a single post, where possible.

Wayne

Messages In This Thread
How to add photos to your posts - by ezdays - 07-18-2018, 01:45 PM
RE: How to add photos to your posts - by doctorwayne - 07-18-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: How to add photos to your posts - by ezdays - 07-18-2018, 07:44 PM
RE: How to add photos to your posts - by ezdays - 04-27-2024, 10:33 AM