About our good friend Catt
Once again I find myself saying farewell to another friend. My mother used to tell us that as we get older, we seem to attend more funerals than weddings. 

Catt was a very good online friend. As is the case with so many of you, we never met in person, but we have known each other online for years. He was one of the first Moderators here along with Shamus and I in 2000.   Later, he started the North American Rail Alliance http://www.boylerwerx.0catch.com/nara.html along with Robin (Matthyro). I'm proud to say that a few members here are also members there along with me.

Catt's sense of humor always was a blessing. I always kidded with him that he modeled that abNormal tiny scale, while he would make sure i remembered that I was playing with my huGe scale trains. In our chat room on the original forum, I would address him as JohN or JohNathaN and he would reply nGauger???   Smile Smile

So on it went.  I will always be amazed with his work. He was a great man, a great modeler and a great friend.
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???

Messages In This Thread
About our good friend Catt - by ezdays - 08-10-2018, 11:12 AM
RE: About our good friend Catt - by doctorwayne - 08-10-2018, 12:05 PM
RE: About our good friend Catt - by Tyson Rayles - 08-11-2018, 06:41 AM
RE: About our good friend Catt - by Brakie - 08-11-2018, 03:06 PM
RE: About our good friend Catt - by Ralph - 08-12-2018, 05:02 AM
Catt - by ngauger - 08-10-2018, 07:17 PM
RE: Catt - by Tyson Rayles - 08-11-2018, 06:38 AM