Building Paper Card Stock Alley...with some "cheating"
Well.  I fully intended to add the roof texture and flashing to the roofs of the smaller buildings tonight, however I elected to dress up the windows a bit more on the hardware store instead with some strip wood and "concrete" card stock for the sills on the lower ones.  I was glad I tackled that bit of detail, that said, I was pretty much done after that for tonight. So elected to run some trains instead.

Budd RDC #9050 caught leaving the station heading into the mountains onto her next stop.

Along the way #9050 meets ol' timer 0-8-0 #6931 grabbing a cut of cars from the local yard to do the local job in town.

#6931 hitting the double cross over onto the branchline to switch the locals.  She'll occupy the line for a few hours as she switches out the industries in town.

Finally.  We see #9050 one last time as the Budd car heads out of town past the car float transfer slip operation as the crew readies the train to unload it from the float.

Have a great night all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Building Paper Card Stock Alley...with some "cheating" - by tetters - 11-02-2020, 09:28 PM