The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is 48 and supposed to be heading to 52. It was pretty windy when I took the recyclables to the garage.

Getting a late start again today. Did some chores and now finally have a chance to sit down in front of the computer.

We have been with T-Mobile for about eight years now. I went with them when the kids went to college. At the time and still their family plan was the best price for what we needed. We had all switched to smart phones when the kids were high school. They were using them in the classroom and not having one put you at a disadvantage. The unlimited calling and data were important when one was in Jersey City and the other in Newburgh, NY. I also liked if the kids had a problem, they could go to a local T-Mobile store and get it addressed which happened numerous times.

I took some more inventory photos last night. I have about a dozen more items to photograph and then everything that is not on the workbench is done. I am hoping to finish that today and maybe weather the Athearn hoppers.

I need to make a grocery store and pet supply run. I also have to do birthday shopping for the wife. Her birthday is Tuesday.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 01-02-2021, 02:46 PM