The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, lots of beautiful weather, the kind that usually attracts snowbirds, but this year is a bit different, more stayed home so it's not as crowded in stores and on the roads. No huge RV's towing a mini-car or a boat driving half the speed limit, then going over three lanes at the last second to make their turn. Don't know what's going to happen this year with spring training, that usually draws a bunch of folks, but I'm betting not this year.

Not much else going on, going target shooting on Monday, need to get a new part put in one of my guns, really surprised that they had it in stock, couldn't find one anywhere until I contacted the manufacture/importer, got the part right before Christmas. BTW, I read an article yesterday that in 2020, 21,000,000 gun checks were made, and 23,000,000 guns were sold. Obviously, some folks bought more than one gun, and assuming that maybe half were already gun owners, that's still a lot of new gun owners and a lot of bullets, more than what that CEO said in that YouTube clip. I got an email yesterday from a gun store selling 9MM for up to $90 a box of 50, used to be $10-20 a year ago. We picked some up the other day for $22 a box, not the same stuff, but we're just shooting targets, no self defense, no battling the enemy and if we were, the cheaper stuff will hurt them just as bad.

Have a great day, and stay safe out there. Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-06-2021, 06:16 AM