The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 31 now. Supposed to reach 41.

The highlight yesterday was making trips to the grocery store, produce store, and CVS. I stopped at Lowes and picked up some Krylon Clear Sealer in flat and gloss. I figured I would give them a try. I am getting tired of having to order Tamiya Sealer every couple of weeks. The cans are small and cost $12 each. I can’t find Dullcoat anywhere these days.

Before I went to Lowes, I sealed four Intermountain pink grain hoppers in preparation of weathering. I weathered the five Proto 1000 hoppers. I hope to seal them today. I assembled an older Proto 2000 Jersey Central caboose. I need to seal before beginning to weather it. I think it will be my experiment with the Krylon.

Today has been interesting and challenging. My wife’s computer decided to do an update overnight. It took us a while to get it up and running this morning. Then she found out she was logged out of everything. She spent a frantic half hour getting back into the sites she needed for work.

I had to call Ring Customer Support since our new video doorbell stopped recording overnight. Checking the app it said I had no account with them. Then why did they take out $30 back in December for my annual dues? Apparently, you can’t add a new doorbell to an existing subscription through the app. You have to call them to do it.

Not sure what the rest of the day holds.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 01-12-2021, 08:30 AM