The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

28 and cloudy with temperature falling this afternoon as the winds increase to around 30 mph. Not a pleasant day. Also had a light dusting of snow with another small batch on the way. After breakfast there will be a little broom work to clean it off.

Got the roll off situation set up for this coming weekend. Also got the car insurance on my son's car which is sitting in my driveway now. I need to call the other company to cancel his insurance. It's set up for automatic withdrawal so I'll have to make sure they don't take it or refund if they already have taken it. Went to the grocery store yesterday morning and then decided I had enough time to pick up three items at Walmart that the grocery store didn't carry. They had two cashiers. One was in hr first hour of employment and the other was approaching 110 years old. Took almost 30 minutes for a 10 minute visit. I don't use the self checkout because Walmart is not paying me to do their work for them. End of rant.

Not much planned for today other than a visit to the gym.

Don - what happens when Alexa decides you haven't done the house work yet and won't let you run the trains?

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 01-19-2021, 07:05 AM