The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Morning. 40 degrees and warming. Will go out when it warms up.  Tom, I don't use self checkouts too.  They are trying to reduce employees.  Walmart is horrible.  Long lines and only 2 or 3 lanes open. 

Bad to be old. Right hand knuckles are stiff from doing the manual labor yesterday. Door down, cut it off on right side so it will close behind lip on the other big door.

Guess what? My two packages [Menards and N&W aux water tender] made it across the Neuse River. Guess the pony express finally could ford the river. It has been extra high as lots of rain. undefined

Poor Lucy has tummy problems. Woke me up every hour and a half last night to go out. Finally got a solid sleep after 6:30 this morning. Mommy got up and took care of her.

Big news. Wake Co. started taking phone and computer vaccine apts. today. Site crashed already. undefined Seems State giverment giving more vaccine to hospitals and CVS than county government. Have to pay them to do vaccinations but County does it for free. We are well over 1 million people in Wake County. State giving us 2,000 this week. undefined

Have a good one.
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Chief Eagles - 01-19-2021, 08:50 AM