The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks,

It is a bright sunny 36. There was a dusting of snow this morning when I let the dog out. The high is supposed to be 40.

I have not made it to the Camp Fire the past few days due to things being a little crazy in these parts. Weekends are tough to get on the computer because we usually sleep in and once, we are up it is busy, busy. The last couple of days have been harder as our faithful and cheerful six and half old Guinea pig, Snickers, passed away on Monday night. My wife noticed he was unable to stand and she took him out of his cage. He died a short time later in her arms. Yesterday, I had to make arrangements with our vet for cremation and returning of his ashes. If you have never had one you have missed out on one of the cutest and most loving pets you can have. I will miss his morning greeting when I first would walk into the kitchen every day. His favorite game was to play I am starving to death. He enjoyed chasing the cats and the dog thought he was a puppy.

We got the decorations off the tree and the tree taken down. I still have to move the bins from the living room to the attic. I hope to do so today. I still have the window candles and bows to bring in. Every time I tried to bring the bows in it rains.

I finished sealing the Red Caboose tank cars and the Bowser PRR Livestock cars. I weathered the Bachmann poultry transport cars. I need to seal them. That leaves five cabooses to weather and all the RTR stuff that was in the Wall of Trains is done. Once the cabooses are done the layout redo will be the priority.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 01-20-2021, 08:51 AM