The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks,

It is a cold 24 this morning. High is supposed to be 31. The next week or so is supposed to be the coldest spell we have had this season. There are rumors of a big storm coming for the weekend.

Yesterday was a blah day. I did feel well with a lot of aches and pains. My left knee was really hurting which meant I could not get comfortable. I spent a good portion of the day trying to figure out if standing or sitting hurt less. Today feeling much better. I actually have some energy. I may try to tackle a few things on the layout.

I did test the lumber for the layout, and it looks like it will work. I want to run trains a couple of more times before I rip up the track.

I have to move some stuff in our master bathroom. Plumber is coming to tomorrow to install a new vanity, sink, and faucet. Our sink has a couple of cracks. It is not leaking yet but it is only a matter of time. The faucet has some corrosion on it, so it is time for it to go.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 01-28-2021, 08:39 AM