The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks,

Temperature is 30 and our high is supposed to be 33. It is snowing lightly at the moment. According to the weather shaman it could continue snowing until 6 PM. I am trying to decide when to fire up the snowblower. I don’t want to do it too early and have to go back and do it again. I am not sure how much snow we got but it looks about 8 to 12 inches in the backyard.

We have had a visitor to the pond the last couple of mornings. On Sunday night I saw footprints in the snow. Yesterday morning I confirmed my suspicions and saw the fox. He jumped the fence and went over to the pond to get a drink. He looked good with a nice bushy tail. This morning there are more footprints out there.

Not much done yesterday. Kept an eye on the snow and cleared the doorways several times. I did some laundry and helped the wife decorate for Valentine’s Day. I did not get to do anything with the layout or the workbench. We will see how I feel after clearing the snow today if any modeling gets done.

Just heard the rodent from western Pennsylvania saw his shadow. Six more weeks of winter.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-02-2021, 07:48 AM