The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, yesterday was nice, how nice I can't be sure. The reports put us in the mid-70's, my outdoor thermometer said we got into the mid-80's. Who do I believe, the guys with the million dollar's worth of weather equipment and years of experience, or my $10 wireless thermometer that I got at Walmart, and five minutes experience reading the instruction sheet???

Regardless, we're going target shooting this morning. Got to be careful about how long we stay. A $1.50 box of .22LR is now selling for $10 while a $10 box of 9MM is now a bargain at $35, that is, if you can get it. Some are selling 9MM for as high as $90, and I guess there are those out there that are willing to pay that. Did get lucky the other day, stopped by the pawn shop on a whim and they actually had a few boxes of 9MM for $32. I got one, called my shooting buddy and he came and got the last one. Not bad, plus they give vets a 5% discount.

Still patching potholes on my layout, just about ready to pave the roads again for at least the fourth time. Now I know why the city will block a street for days just to fill in cracks and potholes or to repave it.

They opened up 21,000 appointments for vaccine shots, they were gone in just over a half-hour.

Take care, have a great day.... 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-05-2021, 06:23 AM