The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, another day in Paradise. Temps have been just right, highs in the 70's, but feels like the 80's. Mild temps, no rain until next weekend says most soothsayers.

Got the new router on line. Took a while, not that it was difficult to set up, it just didn't want to play the game at first, then all of a sudden, it started to work. Got all my WiFi devices connected again in about a half-hour, all but one. I have a Echo Connect that allows Alexa to use my landline for 911 calls. It's always been difficult to set up. One time I spent about a hour with Amazon chat, and their solution was to give me a discount on any other Echo product since they no longer make or support the Echo Connect. I surly see why.... Icon_cry It's not broken, it's just a giant PITA.

Isn't today Super Bowl Sunday? They play the Phoenix Open golf tournament with the final round on the same day as the Super Bowl. Why they can't pick a week before or after, I have no clue, but there's a clear choice every year, football or golf. To me it really doesn't matter, I'll probably watch a few minutes of the game, then go back to doing something else. My Walther's order showed up yesterday, and I've got lots of parts I can build with now, plus I still have to get my Echo Connect to work.

Have a great day no matter what you do. Goldth
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-07-2021, 07:30 AM