The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, will it rain this weekend or not? Seems as if they've lowered the expectations to just a few percent chance, down from over 50%. Still, no matter what the forecast, they still can't be wrong. I found a website that has past weather history so I can see now what the temps were for yesterday. To my surprise, they show a range for any given hour and within our city, temps can vary as much as nine degrees at any point in time. Still, my outdoor thermometer is way out of range sometimes. Yesterday's high was 75, my thermometer said 89 and it's in the shade.

Saw the chiropractor yesterday, I'm doing better, but he says it'll be a few weeks before I'm good to go. Still, I'm going to try and work on my layout a bit today, next week is going to be busy. Get my second shot on Wednesday. As of next week, they've lowered the age for getting a shot from 75 to 65 in our county.

Take care and stay safe, and stay off those icy roads, man, 100 car pileup, I thought that only happened in California.....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-12-2021, 06:28 AM