The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, and welcome to March. Yeah, hard to believe, but it's here. Apparently, yesterday they opened Spring Training games to spectators. How many I haven't a clue, and I quickly got tired of the chit-chat between the news crew in the field and the ones at the station, so I switched channels before they even got to that point. 

It was chilly and windy yesterday, had the garage door open and now I not only have a lot of sawdust to sweep up, but a bunch of my neighbor's leaves. I know that because I don't have any trees in front ever since we cut down the one with dead branches that the HOA was complaining about. It was pretty well gone anyway.

Temps in the mid-40's right now, heading to somewhere in the 70's. I can't tell how high based on conflicting forecasts, so what's new about that??? Waiting If I can believe them, we should go from below normal to above and into the 80's by this coming weekend. 

Have a great week everyone, stay safe, and as they used to say, "keep your powder dry". I intend to since we're going target shooting on Friday.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-01-2021, 06:07 AM