The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is a bright and sunny 47 going to 51. This ought to take care of the stubborn snow on my front lawn.

I go for my first COVID shot tomorrow. I have to drive to Levittown in Bucks County north of Philadelphia. It is a 42-mile trip one way but at least all most all of it is expressway. The pharmacy is about a mile from the “old” Bensalem Interchange of the PA Turnpike, now Exit 42 Route 13 Levittown/Bristol Interchange of I-95 north.

I got the outer loop of track laid down and began running some test trains. It has been fun because I can now run some Walthers Heavyweight passenger cars I could never run before due to the 18-inch curves. I have run an S-2, 4-8-2, E8/9A and a couple of GG1’s thus far. Soon it will be the T-1 and Centipedes turns. I posted a few videos of the test runs. I want to see how much of the inner loop I can do before I run out of track. I do have track on order just not sure when it will get here.

Need to head out to the grocery store and the pharmacy.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 03-03-2021, 12:18 PM