The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, Friday already and they got it right for once with their "% chance of rain", it looks wet out. Not raining now, but I did wake up to a loud rumbling noise sometime in the middle of the night. I thought a first it was a 'copter, they usually fly over the house on their way to the hospital just north of us. But no, an actual thunderstorm., we got a whopping 0.08" in the past six hours, time to go look for a pair of galoshes, Icon_e_surprised probably have to drive up to Flagstaff to buy them though. Now I'm going to need chains for the tires 'cause I'm sure they have snow on the ground. Waiting

For those of you that might have missed it, we are planning a challenge. We haven't had one in quite a while, so we've decided that a, "Do something, anything" challenge would be appropriate. Just pick a project, make it a build challenge, a photo challenge, clean up a portion of your layout challenge. It's a, you pick what you want to do challenge. You've got until the end of this month to decide, then enter and finish it by the first day of summer, June 20. Check out this thread. All are welcome, big project or small, just do something.

Going to take it easy today, no appointments, haven't worked on my display case in over a week, but if it's damp and cold out, I shouldn't try to paint it, which is the next step before I add the shelves. So I'll just stay inside and work on the layout a bit.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-12-2021, 06:12 AM