The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
And another good morning to ya all. Not much going on here, temps a bit cooler for a few more days, slight chance of rain, but I don't give it too much hope. Got nothing on the schedule for the next few days, going to head out for some target shooting on Monday, then a few appointments during the week. Got to renew my truck registration. I really don't know why our roads are in such bad shape, we pay taxes every time we fill up, and once a year when we register. For my one-year old truck, we're talking almost $700 in taxes and fees for one year. Taxes decrease as your vehicle gets older, but the fees remain the same. As for taxes at the pump, Arizona gets close to 20 cents a gallon, the feds get just over 18 cents. That should be enough to fill every pothole in the country. Well, I've spread enough joy here during income tax season.

Did see the doctor yesterday, all is going according to plan, I guess I'm suppose to hurt this much for a while, "that's what it's suppose to do", says he.... So I'll just relax for a few more days, even though I have the OK to, "return to normal". The doctor wasn't doing much better though, limping around from a skiing accident. That's why I doing go skiing, too cold, too slippery.

Have a great day, stay warm and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-25-2021, 06:45 AM