The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, rise and shine. A very busy week for me. Some days have two and three things going on. Going target shooting this morning, got a video doctor visit this afternoon, family dinner this evening. My third try at a televisit to that office, they use a different platform than Zoom or Skype. Last time they told me that I needed to use Chrome, I could see and hear them, they could only see me.

Temps getting up there, mid-80's yesterday, our average date for hitting 90 is this Wednesday, we'll miss that by one day if the forecasts are right. Still dry, lots of overcast, just some scant raindrops here and there.

And yeah, they seem to be tending towards human error on steering that boat through the canal.  I take back all my snide (meant to be funny), remarks about the captain and give them to the pilot.

Have a great and fun day, after all, it is Monday, and Monday's are suppose to be fun days.... Icon_rolleyes
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-29-2021, 06:03 AM