The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

Temperature is 49 at the moment. High will be 61. There is a 40% of showers so I’ll need to keep an eye on the sky and cover the front patio furniture if necessary.

The wife survived her first day back in the school building. Her biggest problem was where they had her located there were no nearby outlets for her computer. She just made it through the day before her battery died. Today she is home as Fridays are all virtual days.

Painted the keystones, capstones, and other bric-a-brac on the Engine House walls. They will need a second coat. Then I will seal them, weather, and seal again. I am at a stand still on the layout more or less due to the undelivered switches.

My trip to the local hobby shop was a waste. Their website said they had code 100 PECO turnouts. They did not. This was the first time I have been in there in over ten years. Place was better organized but still full of junk.

The weekend depends on the weather. I have some outside work that needs to be done. On the modeling front I would like to work on the Engine House and continue working on the yard track layout which is dependent on the overdue switches arriving in the mail.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 04-09-2021, 06:52 AM