The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon, almost evening now. Just been puttering around all day, fixing a few broken freight cars, built a test track, I think I need to run all my engines since they've been packed up so long, not sure if they all won't need a bit of attention. So far I'm batting 50/50, one ran, another one didn't. I just need to find things that I can do sitting down, still lack energy, standing is not my favorite thing to do right now. We're headed out target shooting tomorrow. Fortunately, we normally sit down when we do shoot. Also, my shooting buddy will set up the targets, so that helps. Got to get fired up to start on my challenge, I just need someone to push my "start" button..

Temps are still in the 90's for another few days, back to normal until next week when we are into the 90's again. The heat comes on early in the morning, by noon we need the A/C. Way too early for that, shades of last year. Really hot and really dry... Maybe if I have the truck washed again, I did that last week and there was just enough of a trickle to screw up the wash job, but not enough to qualify as rain.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-11-2021, 05:13 PM