The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a bright 48 at this time. High will be 63. They are saying we could get some scattered showers/storms this afternoon.

We did not get the netting off the pond this weekend. Next weekend is looking better. I did do the heavy cleaning on the filter box and try the new pump. I need to get short piece of pipe so I can thread the fountain head through the top of the box.

I weathered the Engine House and placed it on the layout in a temporary spot. I drove a loco in and out of it to test it. There is some tweaking to do once I start doing scenery.

Next is paint and weather the outside crane. That will finish Challenge 1. I am hoping the Cinder Conveyor and Ash Pit kit arrives today as scheduled. That will most likely be Challenge 2. In the meantime, I will weather the built up Walthers Water Tower.

Today the painter is coming to work on the walls in the master bathroom. He needs to strip the old wallpaper and do some repairs before he can paint. I need to make sure everything is out of his way.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 04-19-2021, 06:11 AM