The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy, windy and cold this morning in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. 31 right now headed for only 42 for the high. Another precision forecast by our very good friends ant the National Weather Service. When I went to bed last night there was an80% chance of rain/snow. Absolutely no precipitation occurred.

Had a fairly productive day yesterday. Entertaining F1 race in the morning. In the afternoon I mowed the yard, put down some grass seed, rode the bike for 7 miles and tested the new bike. The wireless speedometer is not working. I can't seem to get the spacing right between the sensor and the magnet. May just break down and buy a wired speedometer.

Not a lot planned for today. Gym this morning. After lunch I need to call National Geographic. Seems as though since I ordered some magazine subscriptions for the great-grandkids that entitled them to bill me $60 for a membership. Harsh words may (or may not) be spoken.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 04-19-2021, 06:34 AM