The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, still a bit of snow in some areas from what I hear,  folks splashing in pools in other areas. I guess our public pools here will be opening soon, just wonder how they're going to insure social distancing, and does everyone have to wear masks?

Speaking of weeds Tom, I need a good weed-eater, the weeds in the backyard are now waist high and beyond, my lawn guy won't answer his phone and I'm looking for someone else. One time I bought a gas-powered weed eater, and all it did was munch, didn't care too much for my style of weeds I guess. I'm looking at a mechanical push-twist-pull thingy, but it might take me all summer to get through them that way. Well, maybe a few calls today might get some help.

Going target shooting on Monday, temps dropping into the low 70's for a few days with a slight chance of rain on Monday, better chance on Tuesday. We're heading out early, like 6:00 thinking we'll beat the heat, but I'm bringing a jacket just in case. Missed a chance to get some .22 ammo yesterday, I knew they were getting some in and I should have been there when they opened, but two hours later they were down to one box and I was almost an hour away. I cannot believe the prices that companies are asking on the Internet, most are ridiculous, but if they have it and you want it, that's the price you pay. 

Take care and stay safe....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-24-2021, 07:25 AM