The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(04-26-2021, 07:24 PM)BR60103 Wrote: Don:
I phrased that badly. I did e-file; the print is for my records and to check that the figures are right.  Lot of places where I don't understand what went into the form.

Got that problem with the state forms, unlike the fed, it does the calculating for you, just that it won't fill in those lines until the other ones are filled in, and I haven't a clue what some of them are for. And yeah, I'm still going to mail in my returns. I will be among the 25% that do, I just prefer to send them a check rather than let them into my bank account to take what they please. They say it takes longer to process this way, but since I'm not looking for a refund, I don't care how long it takes.

Good morning all, nice cool overcast day yesterday, just right to go shooting. We shot like there was no ammo shortage, and I guess we can as long as we still have some. Did it rain yesterday? Not sure, I can't tell just by looking outside, if it did, it wasn't enough to even show on the rainfall map. Still a chance for today, so they say....

Heading out to breakfast in a bit, a few chores today but that's about it. Still finishing up my challenge, not sure when to call it done.

Have a great and fun day today..
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-27-2021, 06:00 AM