The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, according to the TV lady, we could hit 100 today. A few degrees less according to everyone else. A/C is starting to kick on in the late afternoon, just as electric rates hit the highest tier, which is from 3-9 PM. And it's May 1, so all our electric rates go up until around October. They charge the most when you need it the most, how fair is that?

'tis Saturday, slept close to ten hours, really needed that since I don't take naps like a lot of old folk do. I guess in my mind, that keeps me young. Then I try to move around, maybe lift something and realize that's just a fantasy. Achy muscles and creaky bones prove me wrong. Icon_cry

Frank, the only model train event here will be on May 15, a train swap meet at a local church. it's been many years since I've been to one, I think I'll give this one a shot. They say, "strict social distancing observed", not sure how that's going to work, but I'm not standing in line to wait for someone to leave before they let someone else in. Nope All others to this point have been canceled.  Our fairgrounds right now are taken up by a recount of the last election. They are manually counting ballots, not sure how that's going to work either, no hanging chad though.

Everyone have a great weekend, so do something you like to do for a change. 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-01-2021, 08:17 AM