The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is bright and chilly 50 heading up to a high of 63.

The lawn guy is supposed to be around today to mow the jungle and clean out and weed the gardens. He is going to throw some mulch down. He is running behind schedule due to all the rain we have had the last week or so.

I woke up yesterday with the chest muscle and shoulder bothering me, probably from pulling the dog out of pond. BTW he is doing fine. After I did a few chores, I put some mineral ice and took a couple of pain relivers. I laid down to take a short nap and slept for a couple of hours instead. Once I got moving, I did the runs to the pharmacies and stopped at Home Depot. There I got a new pump for the fishpond and looked at the refrigerators. Again the show floor models were too tall. Looks like I will be ordering online.

No modeling last night. I did spend some time trying to organize a bunch of online photos of a couple run byes.

Today I need to make a few appointments. I plan to install the pump in the filter box and get the filter back into the pond. After that I hope to work on the cinder conveyor.

I ordered some track from Trainworld the other day. They sent it out quickly. The package went from Brooklyn to the Metro NY Distribution Center. From there it went to South Jersey Distribution Center. They sent it to Philadelphia Distribution Center, who then sent it back to Brooklyn. I have no clues what USPS is doing lately. The one thing I know is any package going through the Philadelphia Distribution Center has a less than 50/50 chance of arriving on time. They have delayed numerous packages heading our way from a couple of days to three weeks. My wife has a package that has been delayed there since April 26th. If I am given a choice between USPS and UPS or Fed Ex I am not choosing USPS. End of today’s rant.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 05-06-2021, 06:45 AM