The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, got to the mid-90's yesterday, high 90's for a few days, then back into the 80's. Might try to find someone to go shooting with on Friday. I don't think it's prudent to go target shooting alone, although I have done it when I was a bit more steady on my feet. We're all getting older, a year or so ago there was four of us, one friend that had back issues fell and it took three of us to get him back up.

Tom, we have one plumbing service that touts "same day service". They used to have, "we're on time or the service call is free" on their trucks, but have backed off for, "the most punctual plumbers". I doubt that you're in their service area though. Nope Icon_lol

Gas seems to have dropped around ten cents, most stations are at $3.09. One station was at $3.19, dropped to $2.99 for one day, now back up to $3.05. Brand names as much as $3.39.

Just about finished with my challenge kit, find out that it won't fit where I was going to put it, so need to work on that issue today.

Great-grandson due any day now, everyone waiting for "the call".

Have a great day and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-19-2021, 06:09 AM