The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a humid 74 going up to 89. A couple of TV weather persons are saying it will reach 92. If that is the case, then we will have had three days of 90+ thus making it out first heatwave of 2021. Everybody agrees there could be storms later today.

We did get some planting done in the gardens near the fishpond but not much else got done outside. Inside did a few small chores.

I did get the couplers changed out on three more passenger cars. I also removed a portion of the center sills on some Walthers Heavyweights in accordance with their instructions to help them run better on the 24-inch curves. I finally got to run the passenger train I have been wanting to run for the past three weeks.

Today I am going to head to local hardware store to grab some bird food and a can of Yard Guard to deal with the flies and other annoying bugs that pop up this time every year. I need to search for some tomato cages for the plants in the raised vegetable garden on the front patio. I still have a few odds and ends from the grocery store to get.

I have three PRR passenger cars left to convert the couplers. After that there is a Penn Central Baggage car, two PRSL coaches, and a PRSL combine to convert.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 06-07-2021, 06:22 AM