The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, since this is the start of the Monsoon season, all the TV stations and newspapers have articles on how to deal with the heavy winds and rain. Places you can go to get sandbags to deal with the flooding, what to do if you're driving and a storm comes up and, of course, warnings to stay out of flooded washes. Then they switch to the weather report, chances of rain in the near future.....0% Icon_rolleyes . If there is any rain, it will evaporate before it hits the ground. It's still warm here, 5:00 AM and it's 91 outside and will only go up as soon as the sun rises. 

No appointments today, maybe I'll have time to do some work on my layout. Been finishing up a scene where I moved my second challenge to a new spot that has rail access. Now I need to wire up the lighting. I'm thinking about fiber optics to get some outside lights, I know there are kits available, I need to look into that.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-17-2021, 06:16 AM