The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, hope you all had a fine weekend. Me, I did little next to nothing, still need to catch up on my rest and there's no better time to do that then now, when it's 115 outside. Fires are still raging, one is heading towards the town of Strawberry, another just started up near Prescott. I do see where there's a slightly better chance of rain this week, let's hope it helps those firefighters, although they say that these fires can create their own weather, none of which is good.

The, "Do something, anything" challenge has come to a close and the voting poll is now open, right here. Mikey and I thank all that entered, some got through to the finish line, a few didn't quite make it. Regardless, everyone did something and so the poll is open with all entries, and you can then make the decision on who should get your vote. You can vote for as many entries as you wish, vote for everyone if you can't decide, but please stop by the poll and vote, I think everyone made an effort and deserves the attention.

Have a great week, we not only have the fires, but other areas have their flooding and others, tornadoes, so stay clear and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-21-2021, 06:20 AM