The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning friends
         Another cool day but it works for me. I finally got the underground wire ran to my pole building lean-to that I store all the yard tools and tractors in. I will finish the wiring tomorrow. 

I worked on the brass K4 a friend gave me. I got myself in trouble trying to resolder the headlight back on, I got it too hot and several other details came off so it took me over an hour to straighten that up, but I did learn to avoid using a pencil torch. With patience I was able to use my soldering iron. At this point I am not going to buy a resistance soldering tool because I doubt I will be buying many more brass locomotives. They are a lot of work to convert to DCC and add lights. 

Frank, suck up that sunshine and make sure you get a load of vitamin D. It takes a lot to overdose on that.  You might read about turkey tail supplements too. It seems to have helped me a lot. Another thing that helps believe it or not is to laugh a lot. I spent a lot of time watching Tim Conway, my favorite go to for a laugh.  I am keeping you in my prayers.

Remember we are all here and if you want to talk we can do a zoom meeting. W had several and they were very enjoyable. Maybe Don will set another one up. 

Good day to all
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 06-23-2021, 09:43 AM