The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Very humid, some light fog, and 68 degrees greeted me when I rolled out of bed this morning. The high for today is supposed to be in the mid 80s and still very humid. One of those days when taking a deep breath will cause one to break out in a sweat.

Lots of things to do today. Tires rotated, post office, Menards, and grocery store. Gas price goofy again. Jumped to $2.99 the other day, now down to $2.80 as of last night. Another ball game this evening. After I went to bed last night I though about getting back up to close the windows in case of rain. Decided it wasn't going to rain. Two minutes later it was just pouring. Got another quarter inch. Only a 20% chance this evening and after that it should be dry. I do hope the humidity goes down a little. I did finally get my Xbox to show up on the new tv but as soon a I start the game it crashes again. More internet searching to follow.

Don - you must be exhausted having to actually flip a light switch. I do hope you took a nap to recover.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 06-29-2021, 06:24 AM