The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, kind of a noisy night last night. When one family blew off all their fireworks, another family started. I could hear the fireworks going well past 11:00. Even the city had their displays this year. I'm glad that we are celebrating once again after reading about so many negative things some folks are saying and doing regarding our great country and our forefathers. Just that do they have to do it while I'm trying to go to sleep???? Icon_e_biggrin 

Got rain all around the valley except here in Surprise, El Mirage and Sun City. Some areas got soaked. Got more chances later on this week and next, but this is the time of year where a storm can come out of nowhere... I hope...

Have a  good day-after-the-Fourth, lots of folks are off today, I think most government things are closed, like the Post Office, but they did say they were still collecting the garbage today. Icon_e_surprised Sure glad of that. Worship
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-05-2021, 07:39 AM