The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
And a good Saturday morning to ya all. Really slept late this morning, Brenda's Kitchen is closed on weekends and I'm getting less and less to liking how our local Denny's cooks their food, so no need to get up early to eat out.

David, I agree, now days you might just get a little slip of paper telling you where to find the instruction manual. I give Harbor Freight high marks. You can buy the simplest of tools, and there will be an instruction sheet in the package. Sometimes though, the first six pages are all about product safety and warnings about what not to do. "be sure to unplug your power drill before putting into the dishwasher", or, "do not eat the nuts that come in the package, they have way too much iron in them to be healthy".... Icon_lol Well, some of them are just about as stupid as that. 35

Frank, we all hope so too, sounds like you're heading in the right direction.

Saw an article in Foxnews about the big monsoon storm to hit the Phoenix area last night. Check the rain map, they got some way to the southeast along the I-10 corridor where they usually start, but not a drop anywhere else. I guess the wind was bad enough to knock out power for some folks down there. Not a good thing when it's suppose to hit 114 today. We had a mild spring, but we're paying for it now.

Take care and have a great day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-10-2021, 07:53 AM