The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

I'm definitely not getting tired of the current weather pattern. Sunny skies, low to mid 80s, and moderate humidity. That will change tomorrow as our very good friends at the national Weather Service are predicting strong to severe storms for tomorrow with a couple of inches of rain and some chances for tornadoes.

Yesterday was fairly routine but about 2 AM I woke up hearing a bunch of yelling. Looked out the window and I could see flashing red and blue lights. Finally found the source on the east side. 3 police cars and a county sheriff had some guy handcuffed and laying on the ground. I won't know anything more until tomorrow. The police log runs from midnight to midnight before it's published on line.

In other news there is no other news. Only project for today is a bike ride. If I look around the house I might find some ambition to wash the car but the outlook is not hopeful.

Don - cornhole has been a family picnic staple in the midwest for years, along with another game called (among other things) ladder toss. A framework about 3 feet tall generally made of pvc pipe with crossbars at about one foot intervals. The object is to toss a pair of beanbags tied together with twine to wrap around the crossbars. The higher up the bar the better your score. Both are nice low impact games for family outings.

All stay safe.

Tom
Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 07-13-2021, 07:04 AM