The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, an easy day today, just breakfast out with a friend, then lots of appointments tomorrow and next week. Just thinking about going out of town for a day or two. Prescott, Sedona or Flagstaff. My wife and I would go to Sedona for a few days and usually go through Cottonwood up to the "ghost town" of Jerome, and drive through Oak Creek Canyon to Flagstaff sometime during the trip. More than once, we'd stop in Clarkdale and take the Verde Canyon Railroad out to Perkinsville and back. Jerome is an old mining town up on the middle of a hill. It was abandon until around the 60's, when some Hippies moved in. Now, most of the town is settled and it's a tourist destination. Just talking about it makes me want to go, besides, it'a about 20 degrees cooler up that way.

Oh, BTW, I see where the Phoenix Suns won two and lost four straight. So now the fans rioting is in Milwaukee rather than here. I wonder what today's headlines will read. Waiting

Take care, have a fun and safe day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-21-2021, 06:09 AM