The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning and a happy Sunday to you all. Just staying home again today, just a few more days and I should be doing better. Sitting still is good, but for some reason, the doctor wants me active, just no heavy lifting.

Yeah Tom, I see that now, I miss a lot of details these days, but it's what old folk do best.... Icon_cry Glad to hear about your granddaughter, we wish her the best.

Frank, good to see you're doing as well as you are, that's good news.

Temps now over 100, pushing 110 by mid-week. Looks like a reasonable chance of rain by next weekend, but we've missed out on so many good chances the past few weeks, I have little confidence of it raining.  Looking over the neighborhood, I see that the little rain that we did get is bringing up the weeds. I got fined $75 a few months ago by the HOA for having four weeds in one spot. Most HOA police dogs are overzealous when it comes to weeds, leaving your garbage can out and parking on the streets at night.

Y'all have a fine and fun day. Maybe an old-fashion Sunday, a stroll in the park, a ride in the country in your hand-cranked open flivver, a stop for a nickle ice cream cone or hotdog. Dream on, were those really the, "good ol' days"......
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-22-2021, 07:37 AM