The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 67 with a high of 78. It was raining heavily about an hour ago. At the moment it has stopped. The Flash Flood warning is about to expire. My daughter texted me saying she went through several areas where the power was out on her way to work.

I ran a few errands yesterday but not much else. I moved a few things around in the basement just in case we get water.

I am asking for prayers. Tomorrow my wife undergoes surgery. She has been experiencing bleeding in way that a woman her age should no longer experience. In April the bleeding got severe. Her ob/gyn ran a series of test and put her on medication to slow or stop the bleeding. The test revealed the lining of uterus had thickened. This is considered a precancerous condition. Since her mother had uterine cancer there is a great amount of concern. Tomorrow she will undergo a DNC to remove this extra lining. Another biopsy will be performed afterwards. This is the reason she has undergone so many tests over the last few months which has resulted in the surgery being postponed twice.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 09-01-2021, 06:16 AM