The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Sunday morning to ya all. it's getting boring, talking about the weather. Some prognosticators show 110 for a few more days, all show 100+ through the end of next week. Can they really guess further than that? Some even show 2-3% chance of rain, just to be right if it happens to rain. Not a chance..... Nope

Finished my last pewter vehicle, cleaned up all the others that I had, about 20 of them, they all need larger wheels to give them a chance at looking close to prototypical, so that's my first task. If I can't do that, I could have the makings of a decent auto junk yard.  Heading over to Walmart's craft dep't or Michael's to see if there's something there that I can use. I was surprised the other day, Walmart's jewelry dep't has neck chains, around $20 for stainless, but not in the length I needed. She suggested going to the craft dep't, and I found chain kits in different sizes and lengths all for around $3.00. I made the one I needed and still can make two more with what I have left. That particular store had a larger craft dep't than the one I usually shop at, time to change stores.

Have a great day, too soon to do any outdoor BBQ so those ribs I have stay in the freezer for a few more weeks.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-12-2021, 06:44 AM