The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, only got to 84 yesterday, just as they predicted, now if they could only get that accurate with their rain forecasts. "nuff said....

Got my shots yesterday, Covid-19 booster in one arm, Flu shot in the other. I'm a side sleeper, doesn't matter which side, so I tried to go to sleep, can't lay on that side, shoulder hurts from the shot.... can't lay on the other side for the same reason. Tossed around for two hours, woke up a hour early and so today I am a bit grumpy, irritable and my shoulders hurt (especially the Covid-19 one), but I am now protected for the season. I'm not a nap person, but I'm betting there's one coming up sometime today. Just a heads-up, but I made an appointment at Walmart on their website for the booster shot, filled in all the info they asked for. When I got there, I didn't have to sit with a clipboard and fill out two or three sheets of questions, just one signature was all they needed.

I'm now into the one area of modeling that is at the bottom of my "like to do" list, trackwork... But, as they say, "a man's got to do what a man's got to do", and so I guess I got to do it.... Eek

Prayers for Frank and all in need, have a great day everyone and do something today that pleases you or someone else. 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-30-2021, 06:17 AM