The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, not much happening his way. It's Saturday and as usual, I got some extra sleep time in. No change in the weather until Tuesday when they say temps could drop into the 70's and they expect rain. Good thing that we plan on going target shooting on Monday, the first time since the end of April. Been a real hot summer.

Frank, good to hear from you, there are ups and downs, but it sounds like you're getting the care you need. Take it slow and easy my friend, you are in our prayers.

David, all that traffic should be heading our way. The racing flag drops on October 1, signaling the snowbirds to start their annual migration. One big problem though is that a lot of the RV and trailer park land is getting too valuable and is being sold to developers and I don't know where a lot of these folks can go. Lots of them pay rent on spaces all year just so they know they have someplace to park when they get here.

Everyone have a great weekend, have fun, rest, watch some football, build something, whatever turns your crank.....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-02-2021, 07:04 AM